Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Nutella Pizza


A naughty treat that I love to have in cafes. I thought I'd make my own version just for fun..

Ingredients:

Flour
Teaspoon of baking powder
Pinch of salt and sugar
Luke warm water
Nutella
Banana or strawberries

Dough:

Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Add luke warm water and knead until you get a nice soft and smooth texture. Leave for about 15-20mins. Knead again and then roll with rolling pin into a round pizza shape. Place in baking tray brushed with oil and make a crust around the edges, but folding the outside of the dough.

Bake for about 12-15minutes on 200C. On hot dough spread Nutella and decorate with banana or strawberries and whipped cream. Sprinkle crust with icing sugar. Cut into pizza slices.

Enjoy this treat with family and friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment